sukha yoga centre, conveniently located in downtown Guelph, offers a warm and welcoming place for students of yoga and meditation to delve deeper into their practice with the spirit of inquiry and community. We offer intimate classes that focus on building a strong, open and stable practice through understanding alignment and incorporating philosophical elements of yoga.
- Self-Practice Sundays Come enjoy the sweet space of Sukha on Self-Practice Sundays – Mar 9, Apr 13, May 25, June 22. Arrive anytime between 10am-12pm. Explore your own practice in a teacher supported environment and the communal energy of others in your Sukha Sangha.
- Spring Cleanse and Yoga Intensive Monday April 7 to Friday April 11, 2014, 6:30 to 7:45am
- Community Class! Get to know who’s currently teaching on Saturdays 4:00-5:30pm
- Pre-Registered Classes Have Begun – Join Anytime! Morning and evening Ropes, Pre-Natal and Parent and Peanut classes have begun but you can join at any time at a pro-rated fee!
- Saturday Series Workshops! Join us once a month for these fantastic workshops, they’re filling fast!