sukha yoga centre, conveniently located in downtown Guelph, offers a warm and welcoming place for students of yoga and meditation to delve deeper into their practice with the spirit of inquiry and community. We offer intimate classes that focus on building a strong, open and stable practice through understanding alignment and incorporating philosophical elements of yoga.
- Welcome to Our New Teachers! We’re excited to welcome Julia and Lisa C. to our Sukha family
- Please Note! Family Day Schedule Slightly reduced schedule for February 15, 2016
- You Can Still Join Our Pre-Registered Classes! Join us for Ropes, Parent and Peanut, Pre-Natal or Meditation and Yoga for Self-Healing. Drop-ins welcome if space permits.
- Saturday Series begins with Introduction to Pranayama with Karusia Wroblewski on March 5, 2016, 12-3pm. Diane Bruni, Susan Richardson and YuMee Chung round out the series. Check it out!
- Sweet Solstice Restorative Series with Kristin in 2016 A reflective restful celebration of the season! Space is limited, and filling so sign up soon to avoid disappointment.